Xchange.me – Modern cryptocurrency exchange

Xchange.me – Modern cryptocurrency exchange

Want to use xchangeme? Let us explain you how it works!Xchange.me relies on the 3rd party exchanges. It means that we’re goingthrough several cryptocurrency exchanges to find the best rate for yourtransaction. Thanks to that, you can exchange more than 200 cryptocoins atXchange.me! At Xchange.me you can pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum andGroestlcoin to purchase […]

Continue reading

How to buy Bitcoin on Coinbase

How to buy Bitcoin on Coinbase

Today I’m going to show you how to set up an account and buy bitcoins on Coinbase.The start is pretty straightforward – you fill in you email and then personal data, password and agree to Terms of Service.After confirming your account via email you can proceed with identity verification.First you have to choose whether you […]

Continue reading

Cryptobuyer ATM : How to Buy Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Cryptobuyer ATM : How to Buy Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Hola! Mi nombre es Celeste Y ahora les mostrare como funcionan Los ATMs de Cryptobuyer Primero necesitas descargar un wallet en tu celular Luego deben seleccionar la criptomoneda que quieres comprar Nuestros ATM soportan Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash y otras monedas. Hoy estaremos probando con Dash Presiona en comprar Dash Muestra tu código QR a la […]

Continue reading

Ethereum Ouch! Market & Technical Analysis April 2018 – Ep18

Ethereum Ouch! Market & Technical Analysis April 2018 – Ep18

hi guys this is Aussietai from a Ccrypto Current Affair and today we’re on SydneyHarbour at Milsons point; we’ve got the Opera House behind uswe got the Harbour Bridge behind us and I’ve got Tom here from crypto life Incand we’re gonna do a live market update for you guys so stick around and we’llget […]

Continue reading

What is Atomic Swap exchange (turn on subtitles!!)

What is Atomic Swap exchange (turn on subtitles!!)

Fact: more than a million Bitcoins were stolen.The most part were stolen after the hacking of crypto exchanges.Let us examine why this has happened.If Alice wants to transfer some Bitcoins to Bob,she will do it directly. It is safe.But if Alice has Bitcoins, and Bob has different cryptocurrency, let’s say Ethersthen they have to resort […]

Continue reading

Bitvalex – cryptocurrency wallet and exchange platform

Bitvalex – cryptocurrency wallet and exchange platform

[Music] are you looking for a one-stop-shop solution for all your crypto needs then say hello to bit Val X bit balik’s is an EU licensed digital wallet in exchange that provides awesome blockchain based services on bit Val X you can buy sell and exchange cryptocurrencies without any trading fees you can also get […]

Continue reading

Quelles PLATEFORMES pour INVESTIR dans les CRYPTO-MONNAIES ? Notre Avis sur KRAKEN

Quelles PLATEFORMES pour INVESTIR dans les CRYPTO-MONNAIES ? Notre Avis sur KRAKEN

Bonjour c’est alex de la chaîne youtube com cheap et aujourd’hui on va parler ensemble de kraken alors pour cet été on va faire une petite série de vidéos pour vous présenter en fait les plates formes des changes mais on va pas juste vous présenter les différentes plateformes avec les bons points avec ce […]

Continue reading

Largest Dusting Attack in Litecoin History, Ponzi Scheme Causes Bitcoin Crash? | Cryptocurrency News

Largest Dusting Attack in Litecoin History, Ponzi Scheme Causes Bitcoin Crash? | Cryptocurrency News

Hey, everyone, today we’ve got a multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme, Coinbase making a whole lotof money, Binance returning to the US and the largest dusting attack in history.This is Jackson.And I’m Holly Jane.Bringing you the daily crypto news at Cointelegraph.A three billion dollar Chinese Ponzi scheme has been linked to the latest Bitcoin marketcrash, which saw […]

Continue reading

Como comprar Bitcoins en Colombia por Colombiex 2019

Como comprar Bitcoins en Colombia por Colombiex 2019

Ingresa a “mi cuenta” Deposita pesos colombianos o criptomonedas siguiendo las instrucciones en las pestañas respectivas Una vez con saldo disponible ingresa al “Exchange” Selecciona el mercado en el que quieres negociar Abajo del grafico encontraras las opciones de comprar o vender BTC Ademas podrás ver las ordenes de compra y venta Una vez definida […]

Continue reading

What if Bitcoin Crashes?

What if Bitcoin Crashes?

What if Bitcoin Crashes?Bitcoin has a market cap of 137 Billion.So, what if Bitcoin crashed, what impact would it have?For reference, the 2008 economic crisis resulted in Americans losing 12.8 trillion dollars.At the same time, according to Bloomberg, 40% of all Bitcoins are held by approximately1000 people.The other 60% is primarily made up of speculative […]

Continue reading